Sunday 16 May 2010

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE 5 "DAYS GONE BY"

Good morning to you all this is my second project today


And it is my DT card for CD SUNDAY challenge 5 “DAYS GONE BY” Let’s see you dust off those CD’s and have a go.
Your card or project must contain something from a CD - even if only a small piece of paper or embellishment. Please pop over to the rest of the team blogs; there is some fabulous work to be seen.



The image and Backing paper are both taken off Joanna Sheens CD “Cardmakers Year “I have mat and layered both the image and backing paper, added a ribbon, flowers and a stamped sentiment.

I hope you like it.xxx
I am also entering this into
ONE STOP CRAFT " Summer Breeze"
DAISY DOODLES "Flowers or Mothers Day"
ALLSORTS "Birthdays"

20 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow this is stunning, love the image, love everything x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Doreen. This is gorgeous, very serene and regal. Love the colour combination and finished off so beautifully with that gorgeous bow. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Hi Doreen, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to keep up with commenting as often as I would like, but I've just been enjoying looking at all your latest cards and they are just lovely.
Ann x

Carol Ann said...

Gorgeous card Doreen love the colour palette.
Carol Ann xx

Beryl K said...

Stunning card Doreen.
Beryl x

Sarah A said...

Gorgeous card again Doreen. I love the soft feel of this card, looks so tranquil.

Sarah x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow Doreen this is gorgeous hun. Love it. I must say I am falling behind with my challenges this week. I have been torn between washing/ironing and challenges. Lol!!!
Cathy
xxxx

Christine said...

A stunning, elegant card Doreen, beautifully finished with a lovely bow
Christine xx

the crafty duck said...

Hi Doreen, lovely card, it is so elegant and feminine, the image is so pretty, lots of love Steph

Fleur said...

Hi Doreen, lovely card.
Thanks for joining in the fun at ALLSORTS this week, good luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

nnalorac said...

Stunning card Doreen.nnalorac.xx

Cec said...

Simply gorgeous and so elegant. Thanks for sharing it with us at Daisy Doodles.
Hugs!
Cec

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! what a gorgeous card this is. Such elegance. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week good luck in the draw.
Suzi x

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card!

LINDA said...

This is such a beautiful card.. Love it!!
Hugs, Linda

Lavender and old lace said...

what a delightful card I love it Dorothy

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, very elegant :o)
Jackie xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Doreen this is beautiful loving that image and those little roses are just the perfect touch.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Shelley said...

Wow what a delightful image, I love the layout. Thanks for joining in this weeks oscc.
Hugs Shelley xx

Rhonda said...

Sooooo lovely! Thanks so much for playing with us at Daisy Doodles.