Sunday 29 August 2010

Spring Witch

Well this is a late one for me tonight, I am not going to be around tomorrow as we are off out for the day,The weather is meant to be ok so fingers crossed. My card tonight is using the image ching-chou kuik's   Spring witch I really love this image.I have coloured her with pro markers and followed a colour combo from Colour Create which is PASTEL LILAC, PASTEL YELLOW and PASTEL MINT .My backing paper is from Joanna Sheens In OtherWords CD , I have distressed the edges added some flowers, lace and a sentiment.I do hope you like it.xxx 

                                                   

12 comments:

Netty said...

Fabulous card Doreen, love the colours. Have a great day Monday. Annette x

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I love the soft colors.

Jackie said...

Very pretty card. Have a great day out, I will think of you while I am at work! :o)
Jackie xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Doreen. Another gorgeous beauty, so well co-ordinated. Have a lovely day.
Love Sandra xx

Sarah said...

Like it? I love it! Gorgeous image and colours. Hope you have a lovely day and the weather is kind x

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous card Doreen ,love the soft green! Hope you enjoy your day out:D xx

KymKreates said...

what a lovely color combo and colored delectably!!!! I hope the weather holds up for you. It is HOT, Hot, Hot here!
xoxo,
Kym

sallysbitz2 said...

I love the colours you have choose to colour this image with xx

The whole card looks fab xx

Mina said...

shes gorgeous in this weeks colour choice Doreen, fabulous card...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Lau W said...

Soft card, sweet, a beauty !
xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful Doreen those soft pastel colours look just right and the papers are delicious.
Hugs
Lorraine x

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Doreen
Thanks for joining us for the Colour Create Challenge.

Karen x